Building and Development Permits

Related Downloads

  • Demolition Permit (437 KB)
    Required when demolishing a building or structure or part of a structure. This initiates the process of removing the building from your taxes.
  • Development Permit Application (79 KB)
    Required when applying to undertake development or change the use of a building.
  • Sign Permit (196 KB)
    When installing new signs a permit is required to ensure the sign meets the requirements of the Zoning Bylaw 763/2000.